This summer, it might finally be time to come in and see an experienced, friendly dermatologist about that issue you’ve been having. Why let another gorgeous summer go by while you worry about your appearance?
Hiding skin tags or skin conditions under clothing, fretting over covering up old scars, acne or sun damage even when it’s this hot out? We sympathize, but you don’t have to! Dr. Jeannette Hudgens and her trained, helpful staff at Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center in Windermere are welcoming patients from all over the Orlando area to come in and see how a good dermatologist can help your skin issues — and your summer confidence. Here are just a few of the things we can treat you for this summer:
- Conditions like eczema, psoriasis and rosacea. These often leave sufferers unwilling to wear tank tops, shorts, skirts, sandals, etc. even in the summer, if they’re embarrassed by their skin condition. We have several treatments available to lessen the impact of these conditions on your daily life, such as topical or oral medications, injections and preventive care.
- Scars and hyperpigmentation. These can be unsightly, and often, people think there’s no help to be had for them–that it’s just something they have to live with. We’re here to tell you that’s not true. We use several cutting-edge treatments to lessen the appearance of scarring and hyperpigmentation from all causes, whether it’s from acne, old wounds, or another skin condition. We may use phototherapy, chemical peels or a micro-needling procedure, depending on the type, location and depth of the area in need of treatment.
- Skin tags. These pesky but very common things are so easy to treat, it’s a shame anyone walks around suffering with them. Often, they show up as you get older as a result of natural changes in the skin, and some people are more prone to get skin tags than others. No matter what the cause, number, or location, we can remove them quickly, safely, and effectively and have you back out the door looking summer-ready fast.
- Cosmetic reasons. Because… reasons. We all have them, and if changes in your appearance due to age or other factors are bothering you this summer and keeping you from saying yes to all those invitations, then come in and we’ll find the right personalized plan to get you back to a youthful look to match your inner youth! We offer many cosmetic services, including facial peels, Botox, micro-needling, dermal fillers, and other options, depending on what’s right for you.
- The top reason to visit a dermatologist this summer? Swimsuits! Everyone should be able to walk the beach with confidence, and we’ve got the tools to help you do that. We can recommend treatments to even out rough or acne-prone skin, correct discolorations, minimize the appearance of stretch marks or old scars, or just hook you up with the right dermatologist-approved sunscreen to keep your skin protected and healthy all summer, no matter what you’re wearing.
Contact us anytime at Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center in Windermere, Florida. Dr. Hudgens and her team are happy to consult with patients from all over the Orlando area.