Juvederm® Injectable Treatments in Windermere and Orlando
One of the aesthetic field’s most popular treatments for age-related facial volume loss is Juvederm®. Besides offering a natural-looking, fast, pain-free way to appear noticeably younger, Juvederm® is formulated in several preparations for use in cheeks, lips and face. Here’s why you might want to consider making Juvederm® your cosmetic treatment of choice:
- Younger Appearance. This is a highlight of Juvederm® treatment! About 75 percent of patients who have the procedure say they look younger and that others notice and compliment their appearance. The average difference people say they see, in fact, is five years younger. As the injections plump and firm facial contours, they also smooth out fine lines and wrinkles for additional age-reversal effects.
- Fast and Painless. Most Juvederm® treatments can be done in less than an hour in our office, depending on how extensive the individual’s needs are. It’s also a pain-free experience, with lidocaine accompanying each prepared injection, to ease even the slightest sting. There may be some mild redness or swelling immediately afterward, but this subsides quickly. You can schedule Juvederm® on a break from work, or during weekend errands, and still go about your day.
- Hyaluronic Acid. This is what makes Juvederm so natural-looking and popular. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is already found in your body, but decreases as we age, leaving skin more wrinkled and less plump in appearance. HA is re-formulated in Juvederm® treatment to target the precise areas you want to see improved, firming up contours and filling in for volume lost to age. The injections work for all skin types and colors.
- No Recovery Needed. This isn’t an invasive, difficult surgical procedure or lengthy treatment. You can return to normal activity, including work, immediately. The only cautions are to avoid alcohol, sun, and strenuous exercise for a day or so. In comparison to surgical options like a facelift, it’s easy to see why Juvederm has won so many converts.
- Long-lasting Results. Juvederm can help fight the aging process long-term, as the injections boost facial volume and restore contour for a naturally full look in cheeks, lips and face. Over half of Juvederm® patients say their younger appearance lasts up to two years after treatment. More than one treatment also can be scheduled if you and Dr. Hudgens feel that will provide the best results.
If you think Juvederm® might be the solution you’ve been looking for, contact our experienced and helpful staff at Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center in Windermere, Florida. We can help you learn more about Juvederm or schedule a consultation or appointment.