If you’re facing the need for skin cancer treatment, having a professional specialist in your corner can be very reassuring.
Dr. Jeannette Hudgens at the Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center in Windermere, Florida is one of the area’s top skin cancer physicians and has the years of experience that a skin cancer patient needs.
With that experience comes the ability to perform a wide range of skin cancer treatments, and you don’t have to go elsewhere to find an accomplished skin cancer surgeon; Dr. Hudgens performs many skin cancer-related surgeries from her Orlando-area office.
If you’re not sure if you need skin cancer treatment, the first step is to get examined.
Particularly, if you have had or are at risk for skin cancers, Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center encourages annual full-body skin exams for future cancer detection and prevention. If you have areas of concern like moles, warts, or other irregularities, we can help you determine whether your concern is benign or cancerous with a simple, fast biopsy. Our professional medical staff examines your skin thoroughly, and any biopsy needed can be performed right away.
When you’re considering getting the help of a professional for your skin cancer treatment, here are a few great reasons to give Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center a call:
- Getting the right surgeon means getting the best results, and a successful, quick return to good health. From biopsy through surgery, the focus will be on getting you healthy again as soon as possible.
- Reputation and experience are on your side. Dr. Hudgens’ patients report good outcomes and our staff treats you with the greatest of care.
- Emphasis on the safest, most effective treatment for your specific type of skin cancer, based on years of experience with types of surgery and treatment. We treat melanomas, basal cell and squamous cell skin cancers with a range of techniques.
- The ability to have in-office procedures with easy local anesthetic in our Windermere offices, for many skin cancer patients.
- Individualized care. Your best treatment depends on your personal medical history, the size of the cancer, its location and type. Personal consultations are always a big part of our patient care at Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center.
- Experience with all the latest surgical techniques and methods. We also have an excellent success rate with, used for high-recurrence-risk cancers.
While skin cancer can be a frightening diagnosis,there are many treatment options, and when caught early enough, surgery for melanoma and other skin cancers has a very good chance of total success.
Please contact us promptly to schedule a consultation or exam. With quick, proper treatment and care, most skin cancers can be taken care of readily, giving you good chances of a long and healthy life.